Staying safe and healthy doesn’t just apply to you and your hands. As many of us move to remote work in response to the coronavirus pandemic, it is important to know how to keep our employees’ home work environments as secure and protected as our companies’ offices. Taking steps now to improve employee awareness and procedures can save headaches, costs and distraction related to breaches later. In this Anchin Alert, we will be sharing our tips for maintaining the best cyber hygiene in the wake of COVID-19 and all of the unprecedented challenges it has brought.
– Be cautious of COVID-19 scams in emails, fraudulent websites, phone calls, and social media.
– Beware of corona virus-themed phishing emails.
– Be cautious when using coronavirus-related websites and applications, such as:
– Be extra careful about online requests for important personal information, including:
– The Cyber Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) encourages individuals to remain vigilant and take the following precautions:
At Redpoint, we believe cybersecurity is not one incident or point in time; rather, it is a journey. We are a human-led, technology-enabled cybersecurity firm specializing in strategies to mitigate cybersecurity incidents via Proactive Cyber Services.